Virtual Engagement Matters
It’s the year we transition to virtual participation in so many areas. Presentations about our story and why people should join our credit union, Financial Wellness workshops, even our sponsorships of meaningful causes in our community have completely transformed. The changes are endless, and we must cultivate new skills. How we show up and interact online matters. Join us as we learn how to maximize every opportunity to connect and make an impact.
During this BD Now series, you’ll:
1. Uncover the 7 keys to achieving a polished, professional appearance in every online meeting.
2. Understand the 6 technology tricks to shine online during your presentation.
3. Discover 7 secrets to making presenting in virtual platforms like Zoom a breeze.
4. Experience 8 engaging activities to keep your sessions interactive.
This series includes three unique learning elements:
- First, you’ll receive two On Demand sessions to ensure your appearance and technology are always on point.
- Second, you’ll participate in a highly interactive, engaging live session that you won’t want to miss.
- Third, you’ll receive follow-up reference materials to keep the learning going.
BONUS: A limited number of spots are available to have your online meeting presence evaluated during a 1:1 30-minute session with our expert facilitator. This time can be used to evaluate how you appear (lighting, camera, sound, etc.) and to discuss opportunities to enhance interaction within your content.
Presented by Angela Prestil, CUDE
Described as passionate, engaging, and collaborative with a wonderful sense of humor, Angela Prestil is excited to share her extensive knowledge of effective virtual engagement with the business development community. While she was a leader at Credit Union National Association, Angela developed the webinar and eSchool delivery concept for CUNA, delivering hundreds of webinars over her 20 years.
Bonus time with Angela: $49
Ready to Sign up? Get your ticket now!.