Let’s come together in a fun and funky classroom for a one-day workshop to discuss adapting to the constantly changing world of business development.
It’s time to strengthen our processes, unleash our creativity, identify more opportunities to connect and collaborate, and shine bright as servant leaders who empower members on their journey to financial well-being.
Make an Impact
with Julie Ferguson
Join us as we learn new ways to meaningfully engage while making an impact.
- Effective community engagement
- Relationship building skills
- Stories of SEG successes
- Connection and collaboration ideas
- Unique business development examples from around the country
- Strategies to impact financial well-being for all
- Top networking tips
- The power of creativity and curiosity
May 9th | 9:00 – 4:00
McMenamins Kennedy School Portland, Oregon
$349 Per Person
Plus EventBrite Ticketing Fee
Lunch is included